Terms & Conditions
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, Buckleigh & Williams IT Ltd own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. All these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below.
You must not:
– Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
– Sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material from the website;
– Show any material from the website in public;
– Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
– Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
– Redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution such as our newsletter.
User generated content
You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our website.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Limitations of liability
– To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature
– We will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage
– We will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information
– We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control
– Our maximum liability in relation to any event or series of related events will be limited to £0.
Law and jurisdiction
Buckleigh & Williams IT is a company registered in England and Wales, registered number 10494215, whose registered office is Deanway Technology Centre, Wilmslow Rd, Handforth, Wilmslow, SK9 3FB