Senior Subsea SME
Buckleigh & Williams are working to identify a Senior Subject Matter Expert to work on site with a large Oil & Gas business in Aberdeen on a long-term contract basis. The successful Subsea SME will have experience in a number of areas, including manifolds and well systems amongst others, and will be comfortable consulting with senior stakeholders on high level project issues.
The candidate will be a subsea expert with a combination of the following skills and experience: –
-Background in hands on design of subsea equipment and systems
-Strong stakeholder management skills
-Project management or project engineering experience
-Experience in well systems, manifolds, downhole tools
This role is based in Aberdeen but requires an engineer who is happy to travel to different project sites (globally), deal with escalations and assist project teams deliver projects for the end customer.
About Buckleigh & Williams:
Buckleigh & Williams are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors/permanent staff to some of the world’s largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Buckleigh & Williams we can offer:
– Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
– First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting, we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
– Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home, we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
– IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques