Embedded Software Engineer, Buckinghamshire
We are looking to identify a low level Embedded Software Engineer, to join the business on a permanent basis. This company are a world-wide recognised group who specialise in the development of communication technology based products.
The ideal Embedded Software Engineer will:
• Develop embedded C firmware and regression test software.
• Develop test plans for firmware/hardware
• Understanding of hardware and interfaces – CSR, Nordic Semi, ARM, USB, UART, I2C and SPI
• Have experience with microcontrollers
Nice to Have (non-essential)
• TCP/IP knowledge
• Firmware development using task schedule and RTOS (such as Free-ARTOS, Zephyr etc)
• Serial Protocol development
• Eclipse, GCC, Keil, IAR
About Buckleigh & Williams:
Buckleigh & Williams are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors/permanent staff to some of the world’s largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Buckleigh & Williams we can offer:
– Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
– First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting, we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
– Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home, we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
– IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques